.

.

uttarakhandnews1.blogspot.in



Pithoragarh, September 12
One person died and six others fell ill after they consumed wild mushrooms in a village near Lohaghat in Champawat district today.
According to the information received from Chief Medical Officer, Champawat, family members of Dhati Gaon in Barakot district ate the vegetable of mushrooms brought by Ramesh Ram on Tuesday night. As the mushrooms were wild, all of them fell ill. "In that condition, a local quack was brought to their home to treat those who fell ill, but during the treatment, a 13-year girl Sabita died," said Dr Harish Chandra, Chief Medical Officer of Champawat district.
"We have referred other ill members of the family to Haldwani as due to delay in bringing them to the community health centre at Lohaghat, their condition worsened," said the CMO.


See More

 
Top