Traffic routes will change during the proposed assembly budget session from February 11 to 21. Haridwar bypass traffic will remain completely diverted during the session.
Apart from this, due to different demonstrations proposed by organizations and institutions for different demands, traffic will be stopped by putting a barrier on four places. School children and their parents will suffer during this period. The police has issued a traffic plan on Saturday. The SSP has appealed to people to cooperate during this time.
Here will be Barrier
– Pragati Vihar
– Haridwar bypass
– Defense Colony
This will be the diverted plan during Assembly session
– During the budget session of the assembly, entire heavy vehicles will be diverted from Karagi Chowk and Doiwala towards dudhli road.
– Vehicles from Dehradun to Haridwar, Rishikesh, Tehri, Chamoli will be diverted to Nehru Colony from EC Road and six number pul towards, Raipur Thano.
– The traffic going to ISBT from Dharmpur Chowk will be diverted to the Mata Temple Road via the old bypass post. Vehicle going from Mohkampur to Mussoorie from Jogiwala will be routed to Sahastadhara Crossing IT Park via Ladpur to Mussoorie
– Vehicles coming from Mohkampur to Dehradun city will come from Jogiwala with six number pul from Nehru Colony, Aarhagh, EC Road.
City buses coming to Dehradun from Doiwala will be back from Jogiwala.
– Business vehicles going to the Defense Colony will be diverted to the old Chowki near Nehru Colony Police Station.
Uttarakhand Budget session 2019: Opposition walks out on Day 1
The beginning of the Uttarakhand assembly budget session on Monday was a ruckus. Concerned about the poisonous liquor scandal in Haridwar district, the Opposition walked out. As the session started, Governor Baby Rani Maurya read the address, but in the meantime, the opposition in the House raged over the liquor scandal. Opposition MLAs raised slogans against the government. At the same time, Leader of Opposition, Indira Hridayesh raised the question that how the Governor’s address was started before 11 o’clock. The Governor’s address began at around 10.55 A.M. They accused of breaking the tradition of the House. At the same time, the opposition demanded the resignation of Excise Minister on the poisonous liquor case. Demanding to sack the government while committing a ruckus. After which they boycotted the Governor’s speech, the opposition walked out and the Congress MLA sat down on the dais. The Governor had completed her address in the midst of the ruckus. After this the Speaker adjourned the House till three o’clock.
The post Budget session begins in Dehradun; traffic to be affected from 11 to 21 Feb appeared first on Uttarakhand News Network.