A video of the Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorist Adil Ahmed, responsible for the death of 44 CRPF soldiers in the Pulwama terror attack, has surfaced. According to news website Hindustan Times, immediately after the attack, terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammed has released a video. Terrorist Adil Ahmed in the video seems to be saying, “When this video will be seen then I will be in heaven.”

Terrorists Adil Ahmed alias Waqas commando was living in Gundi Bagh Kakpora of Kashmir. In the video, which may have been shot recently by Adil Ahmed in his own suicide mission in Pulwama, terrorists are saying that the Kashmiri Muslims are being tortured. In the video, Adil Ahmed can be seen standing with rifles in front of the Jaish-e-Mohammed banner.

Ahmed is claiming in the video that he joined the ranks of the banned terrorist organization last year. A year later, he was given the task of this deadly attack. He further says that when this video is released he will be in Paradise. After the attack, the terrorist of Jaish-e-Mohammed, Mohammed Hassan said in the statement that dozens of vehicles of the security forces were destroyed in the attack.

In this powerful IED blast, a convoy of 78 vehicles of the CRPF was targeted on the Jammu-Srinagar highway. There were approximately 40-45 soldiers in each vehicle, many of which are in critical condition and are being treated in their local hospitals. More than 50 soldiers have been injured in the attack, many of them are critical.

The Pulwama attack is the biggest terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir in recent years. Earlier, in September 2016, 19 soldiers were killed in the terrorist attack in Uri. Due to Uri attack, the Modi government had ordered surgical strikes on the border areas of the Pakistan army.

Adil Ahmed had joined Jaish-e-Mohammed in 2018. Adil was the resident of Pulwama’s Kakapora. Jaish has described Adil as its commando.

Intelligence agencies had warned of an IED attack a week ago

In the worst terror attack since the rise in cases of terrorism in Jammu and Kashmir, 44 soldiers have become martyrs. After this massive attack, many questions have arisen in the defiance of security. Defense expert and Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satyapal Malik says that such a big convoy was not supposed to pass this way. More than 2500 jawans were involved in the CRPF convoy. Not only that, alerts of intelligence agencies were also ignored.

The Intelligence Agency issued an alert for the IED attack on February 8. There was a clear mandate that without security measures and sanitizing the areas no movement should be made. But this warning was also ignored. This alert was said to be the most vulnerable on February 9. Especially during the early morning hours. And, due to snowfall, there was no movement on this path. On Thursday, February 14, CRPF jawans traveling in more than 70 vehicles left Jammu for Srinagar and they were attacked on the way.

The post Video of Pulwama attack terrorist surfaces online appeared first on Uttarakhand News Network.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

See More

 
Top